Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Quiz questions

My daughter participated in a quiz competition recently and one of the questions that was put to her was "Who is Country's first lady IPS officer?".
My daughter promptly replied "Mandira Bedi" (instead of the correct answer Kiran Bedi!)
It is no surprise as she has inherited her fathers' goof ups.
When I was in 6th std, I too had taken part in a quiz where one of the questions were:
"What should be done after Lunch?" The options were:
1. Take a Nap
2. Run little bit.
3. Eat fruits.
4. Smoke a cigaratte.
I had promptly given option 4 as answer. Thus, daughter's answer too had all the ingredients of her father's style.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

B.Suresh said...

Hello Mr Muddu
I could not resist myself to go through your blog.......

However I have been looking at your appearance on "Sudhirs Thoughts" ......

I liked the "Q & A set" of a daughter & a father ??

...............

B.Suresh said...

Thank you

Now I got it.....???

Your approval is needed....... !!!

I'll wait for the reply.........?!?!?