Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Birthday wishes to my dear friend K K.

I am glad to state that today is the birthday of my dear friend K K.
He is gem of a man, very jovial, always positive, unassuming and ever reliable. I am not too sure whether he will approve me posting a blog in his name for his birthday(as he prefers to keep a low profile). That is one reason, I just addressed him as mere K.
So let us wish him Many happy returns of the day.
Before concluding, I must quote a superb riddle in samskrit. Those who know samskrit probably will know the answer too. Those who do not know, may furnish their email for explanation on the riddle and answer too.
Here it is:
केशवं पतितं दृष्ट्वा
पाण्डवा: हर्षा निर्भारा:
कौरवा: रुरुदु: सर्वे
हा हा केशव केशव
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: