Friday, July 16, 2010

Tourney over, finally

The chess tourney is over and I have to drag myself to office from coming Monday. My performance or lack of it is evident in the final placings. I ended up taking the 130th slot in a tourney of 350 players. You may see the final standing in the following link.
http://www.chess-results.com/tnr36028.aspx?art=1&rd=10&lan=1&m=-1&wi=1000
I may lose about 20 ratings as well. Chess players generally would worry about the ratings they may lose.
ಅಹೋ ರಾತ್ರಾಣಿ ಗಚ್ಚಂತಿ  ಸರ್ವೇಷಾಂ ಪ್ರಾಣಿನಾಮಿಹ 
ಯುಮ್ಶಿ ಕ್ಷಪಯಂತ್ಯಾಶು ಗ್ರೀಶ್ಮೆ  ಜಲಮಿವಾಮ್ಶವ:
[Just like sunrays suck water from the earth silently in summer, with each passing day, people lose their life span] Hence, there is no point in worrying about even trivial things like FIDE ratings. 
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: