Monday, July 26, 2010

Mutual praising

I was delighted to receive the following comment for my latest blog. 
The reader said: "I really appreciate your knowledge on shlokas. I like the way you start off with any general topic and end it with a relevant shloka. English translation is also very helpful. Keep blogging, Kudos!"
I am publishing his comments forthwith.{I am afraid he may get second thoughts!}. 
Rarely you find people who read the posts, appreciate the content and write few words of compliments. Who is not pleased with compliments ? If no one praises us, well, we should find a person and compliment each other.
उष्ट्राना च विवाहेषु गीतं गायन्ति गर्दभा:


परस्परं प्रशाम्संति अहो रूपं अहो ध्वनि:  


{Donkeys sing in the weddings of Camels. They admire each other. How beautiful! What a voice!}
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: