Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks to my dear Sudhir

After a long gap, I am here to update my blog. The specific reason is to thank my dear friend Balathbail Sudhir Acharya. He is my friend, philosopher and guide in the world of computers. Although, there are n number of reasons to thank Sudhir, the latest two reasons are:
1. Vaishnavi had pressed few keys and the display in my home PC had tilted 90 degrees. I pressed hundred more keys, yet the display was not set right. In fact, the remedy I attempted was worse than the disease. Hence approached Sudhir. अन्यथा शरणम नास्ति . He solved the same with his brilliant answer. All that was to be done was ctrl+alt+up arrow key.
2. I was struggling to get google ads i.e., adsense to my page for nearly six months. Typical of me, there was no progress. If at all you see few ads, it is because of Sudhir's master strokes.
Thank you Sudhir.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Seetharamaiah Srinivas said...

I HAVE TO ENDORSE THE VIEW OF MADHU FOR I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MR SUDHIR'S BLOG WHICH CONTAINED PAY CALCULATOR. GREAT ... PL KEEP IT UP