Sunday, May 25, 2008

Haircut

I got my hairs cut today. The cutting was so bad that my family was shocked to see my new hairstyle (or hair less style!). They exclaimed that my present look is so ugly ( a candid admission that earlier I was handsome!). The best remark came from Vaish who told that the barbers should not be paid any money for suh a bad haircut. In any case, for some time I may have to silently digest the puzzling and funny look of onlookers!
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

summer delight said...

Hey Bhat,
Having seen in person, the "wonderful" Haircut, I fully agree with your daughters comments:-).
Just joking. Good to see u blogging, hope to catch up with many more anecdotes from our office life.
Shobha

Anonymous said...

could this haircut be a planned one, to save barber's expenses in the near future? ?