Thursday, November 29, 2007

A new post after a long time

It is long since I posted my thoughts in this blog. The one on Kashi Yatre was only a part and I have not posted the second part yet ( I must confess that i am a follower of former Prime Minister of india, Mr. P V Narasimha Rao in porocrastinating things). The one on my radio speech also elicited No comments from viewrs. Is it not the height of optimism to expect somebody to view my blog and post comment on a boring speech?

No, as i found to my surprise, few indeed have gone through my blog (may be out of sympathy, I don't know) as the number of viewrs show.
My co brother, Advocate Srikrishna Bhat, Paya called up yesterday to find out the address so as to see my account of Kashi Yatre. That gives me enthusiasm to continue to blog. So here is my warning : watch out for more blogs!
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: