Thursday, November 29, 2007

Menu

This is my food for today.
Why food of all things? you may ask.
The shortest route to my heart is through my stomach. Hence, food is very important.
OK, (I hear), what is d menu, did u ask?
For breakfast- Dandu dose (Dandu= Core of plantain (banana) tree. I confess, I do not know the english equivalent)
Chutney - Kundige (Kundige= Flower of plantain )
Sambar- Balekai (Balekai=raw Plantain)
Plate- Plantain leaf
Fruit- Plantain.
So everything made of banana!. Any part of the tree found unuseful? Shh.....
I am sure with bit of ghee and sugar, the unused parts of banana tree can be made to Halwa!
"प्राण जन्मनी जन्मनी" If one dies (because of over eating), nothing to worry as there is always another birth, ridicules my favourite poet Neelakanta Deekshitha of 17th Century.
Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: